We understand the importance of privacy of the users who come to our website and hence at Tech Geek Desk which is accessible through https://techgeekdesk.com, this document discusses the type of information that we collect and store and how this information is used.
Information we collect
Be informed that the personal information we asked while you browse through this website is will be made clear at the time of information being asked and the reason for the same will also be made clear for better understanding.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
However, if you contact us directly via the Contact Us form or email or through other means, we ask/ or collect additional information such as name, e-mail address, phone number, the type/ and the content of the formation being sent as an attachment or other information that you choose to share with us.
Also, when you register for an account on this website, we may ask for the name, email address, company name, physical address, and landline number as well.
How we use your information
The information we collect is used to improve the overall experience of the users so that they can use the website in a better way.
We use the information that we collect in various ways for:
- Providing, operating, and for the maintenance of our website
- Improve, personalize, and for the expansion of our website
- Understand and analyze how the user uses our website
- Develop new features, and functionality
- Communicate with the users directly or through one of our partners for customer service to provide users the updated information about our website and other information related to our website such as marketing and promotional offers.
- Send users newsletter or promotional emails
We take feedback very seriously and implement them if they are good for growth of this website and to maintain the privacy of our users.