My HR KP is a portal created by Kaiser Permanente for their employee. After logging in to the employee dashboard (which is called My HR KP) through the website link prescribed, Kaiser Permanente’s employees can access various useful information about the organization and the benefits they are entitled to get being their employee.
Not just that, from Kaiser My HR KP connect, the employees have to use this portable for other organizational activities such as applying for leave, vacation, and other things that I’ll talk about in this post today.
Every Kaiser Permanente employee has to mandatorily use this hrconnect employee portal.
It is a centralized system for all employees to see their activities in the organization including employee benefits, appraisals, performance, etc.
The managers who are also the employees of the organization have to use this portal to manage their subordinates’ activities such as approving short leaves, time-off, appraisal, etc.
About Kaiser Permanente
Kaise Permanente is one of the largest integrated managed medicare consortiums in the United States.
It offers medical and wellness care services to more than 12 million people. They have more than 39 hospitals with the latest technology and 700 medical offices.
With over 300,000 workforces, the organization is committed to offering the best medicare services to its customers.
It was started in 1945 and during this 8-decade-long journey, the organisation has received various recognition including a spot in the United States’s Best Hospital ranking.
If you have been living in the United States for quite some time now, there is a very rare chance that you haven’t heard about Kaiser Permanente.
Though, Kaise Permanente operates mainly in 8 states across the country. They are California, Colorado, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, and the District of Colombia.
Kaiser My HR KP Login Guide
So if you are a Kaiser Permanente employee and looking to login to My HR KP connect portal so that you can see what benefits you are going to get being a Kaiser employee, here are the steps.
Keep these things handy:
- NUID – National Username
- The Password
Both these things are necessary and given to whenever anyone joins the organization.
A step-by-step guide to login to My HR KP at connect.kp.org
Considering you have the NUID and Password, follow these steps to get access to My HR KP dashboard:
Step 1- Launch your favorite browser on your PC/Laptop provided to you.
Step 2-Type connect.kp.org in the address bar or Click here.
Step 3- Select your location where you work.
Step 4- Once, you select the location, you will be asked to choose the group. The group is nothing but the department you work in. Select the one that applies to you.
Step 5- From this welcome screen, click the blue “Sign on” button.
Step 6- It will finally open the login window. Enter your NUID which is also called National User ID and the Password that must be available with you being a Kaiser Permanente employee.
Enter the desktop credentials and click the green “Sign On” button.
Step 7- After successful verification of the credentials that you have entered you will be taken to My HR KP dashboard where you can view the information about the company, check employee benefits, career opportunities, student financial aid, and other things.
At the time of writing this article, Kaiser Permanente serves about 12.7 million customers across these states.
How to Recover the Password
If you have forgotten My HR KP connect password and wondering how to recover it, it is an easy process.
You can recover the password in a few simple steps.
- Go to the sign on the screen after selecting a location and the group as discussed in the above section.
- Click “Forgot Password“.
- It will ask for NUID and date of birth. Enter both things and hit “Continue“
- Once you hit the “Continue” button, it will take you to the next step asking for a one-time passcode. Don’t close this window yet.
- A one-time passcode will be sent to your registered e-mail ID. Look for the e-mail from Kaiser Permanente & open it to see the passcode.
- Enter the password and you will be logged in to your dashboard. Set the password for future logins.
However, if you still having trouble resetting the password, contact them at the toll-free number 1-800-556-7677 any time 24×7.
How HR Connect (hrconnect.kp.org) is Useful for Its Employees
Every Kaise Permanente employee is given access to the employee dashboard which they can enter by feeding their username and password at hrconnect.kp.org portal.
The username and password is given to all the employee whenever they join the organization.
It can be provided by the HR professional or by the administrator so that you can log in to My HR KP dashboard and read the information.
Before going to learn how to log in to My HR KP portal, here is a quick view of the benefits of this portal.
- Employees can get information about the organization and what benefits it offers to its employees.
- The Employee can update their personal information such as name, emergency contact number, current home address, etc.
- The Employee can use this portal to apply for time off, vacations, short leave, etc.
- Check employee benefits such as insurance, retirement benefits, dependants health insurance, etc.
- Download various important documents such as tax forms, pay statements, salary slips, request slips, etc.
- Look for the job opportunities that are currently open and apply for the same from within the My HR KP portal itself.
- Search & enroll for the student financial aid program that the company provides.
- Access learning resources such as webinars, online courses, tutorials & guides.
- If you are a manager, you will use MY HR KP connect to approve your subordinate’s leaves, check and approve appraisals, provide feedback about the performance of the subordinates, and communicate with them related to working within the organization.
Kaise Permanente is the leading integrated managed medicare organization with a presence in eight important states of the United States along with the District of Colombia.
It has 39 hospitals in these locations and received recognition for doing a great job.
My HR KP is a portal for Kaiser Permanente employees that can be accessed at hrconnect.kp.org using the NUID and the Password where the employee can see details about the organization, manage personal information, apply for leave, check employee benefits, training programs, financial aid for students.
The employees must have to use this portal for all the above activities as it is a centralized system created by the company to keep track of everything.
The login process is kind of similar to the SSM Smart Square login which is yet another great healthcare organization in the United States.
Most of these companies have their own system to manage the employees. These web portals can not be accessed by outsiders. You need to be an employee of the organization to access employee dashboards.