Athena Health provides services to medical practices and patients to manage their health records and communicate with each other.
It is a medical software technology company that has designed a software (system) for healthcare practices such as individual medical practitioners or an organization and patients.
This software helps both of them in various ways so that the best medical care services can be given to the patients.
While medical practices see the medical histories of the patient, test results, prescriptions, charts & reports after Athena Health login, the patients can also see their profile once they log into Athena Health wherein they can check the medical histories such as how often they have visited the medical practices, the test reports, communicate with the doctors and health care staff, fix an appointment and pay the bills.
So the Athena Health provider login is helpful for medical practices to manage their patients and the patients can use the Athena Health patient login to get access to their records.
This system is similar to Kaiser My HR KP system that keeps track of all patients record in an organisation.
It is a one-stop solution for healthcare practices and patients to have all health-related information about the patient in one play along with other facilities such as paying bills, communicating, fixing appointments, etc.
However, the medical practices and the patients will only be able to use Athena Health if the organization/hospital or the individual practitioners use their software and integrate it within their business.
Athena Health Login
Assuming healthcare practices use Athena Health software for managing their patients, here is the step-by-step guide for Athena Health login from where you can check all your physician’s visit details, prescriptions, test reports, fix an appointment with the practitioners, and pay medical bills.
Not just that after Athena Health login, you can download all the reports as well that you can send to other providers.
You can even directly e-mail your reports to other providers as well.
There are two ways you can log in to your Athena Health account.
- Using the website.
- Using an App.
Athena Health Login from the Website:
If your healthcare practices use the Athena Health system for managing their businesses, they must have a link to the Athena Health Login page.
It is generally very promptly placed in the top right corner of the website or maybe on the front page.
Step 1- Open your healthcare provider’s website.
Step 2- Look for the Athena Health login URL on their website. If you don’t find one, go here Login page.
Step 3- Enter the e-mail address and password.
Step 4- You can check “Remember me” if you want to store the credentials for the future. I would recommend no store if you are logging in from a public computer.
Step 5- Once the information you have entered is verified, you will be taken to your profile from where you can manage your account.
Such as checking and downloading reports, and prescriptions, keeping track of test reports, and sending the reports to other providers directly.
Athena Health Login on the App
The other way is to download the Athena Health app from the official website or through the app store and configure it using a mobile number that you have used while registering an Athena Health account.
- Go to Playstore on your mobile phone.
- Head over to the search type “AthenaOne” and hit Enter.
- Find and install the app.
- Launch the app and log in using your credentials.
- Once logged in, you will have a user interface where you can see all your medical details.
How To Recover Lost Athena Health Password?
If you have forgotten your Athena Health password, you can reset it from the login screen itself.
Here are the steps:
- Go to the Athena Health Login page.
- Click the link “Forgot Password“
- It will ask you to enter the E-mail address you used when signing up.
- Enter your e-mail and click “Email me“
- You will receive an e-mail to reset the password.
How to Check if My Athena Health Provider Has My Correct Information?
There are instances when you have to check and make sure your Athena Health provider has the correct information by logging in to your account.
Not only you can view the information, if your personal information is not correctly entered, you can edit it as well.
- Login to Athene Health by clicking the link on the Homepage of your provider’s website.
- Enter the e-mail address and password.
- Click “Log In” and you will be taken to your profile (dashboard) once your information is verified.
- Click the profile icon at the top-right corner.
- Go to “My Profile“
- Then select the “Contact Preference” tab.
- All your details can be viewed here. If you find any of It incorrect, click the “Edit” to correct the information.
How to Enable Text Messages?
Text messages keep you informed about upcoming appointments, whether you have any unpaid bills, or if you have any test reports pending to be taken.
They are an easy way to receive important information regarding your health record with the provider.
If you have any pending bills, you will get a reminder through text message.
However, this is possible only if you have allowed your health provider to contact you.
So if you want to get the notification on your mobile phone, you must enable notifications from the preference tab after logging in to your Athene health provider account.
Follow these steps:
- Login to your Patient Portal.
- Click the profile icon at the top-right corner and choose Notification settings.
- You can find check-boxes next to the notification choices. You can choose to receive notifications through e-mail, phone, or text messages. Select the checkbox for text messages.
- Now select the type of alert/notification you want to receive. It can be related to your appointment, pending bills, updates, etc. Select all those options that you want to receive notifications about.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click “Apply“.
You will now receive alerts through text messages about everything you have selected to be notified about.
How Athena Health is Helpful for Medical Practices?
For medical practices, the documents and procedures are the most important aspect.
If you have a system in place that keeps track of the medical records of the patients, appointments, etc, you being a physician will have a lot of time to give to your patients.
This is the time that you would otherwise waste in paperwork if you don’t have a system like Athena Health in place.
Since all these tasks are being handled by the software developed by this technology company, you can care for and treat the patient in a better way.
All the patient’s records are available in digital form which makes the process and communication faster.